Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Updates and Big News!

First and foremost, welcome to my new readers. I appreciate you following :-)!
Second, it looks like we have a Bloggerversary coming up on Friday! Stay tuned for the celebration.
Third.... I've found my way back to..... Onederland!!!

I am extremely happy about this scale victory! I still have quite a way to go in my journey but I remember a few years ago when I was gaining weight, I would think to myself that 200 was the number that I shouldn't let myself get above. I went above and beyond that so it definitely feels good to be back in Onederland territory.

I spent last weekend in New York City for a conference. It was extremely tiring. I had very long days, plus I ended up dragging broken luggage all over Brooklyn and Manhattan (didn't even have to worry about getting a workout in after that) but I had a good time with my family and friends. On Sunday I met two friends for breakfast at Max Brenner in Manhattan and all I can say is if you're in NYC you should definitely put this on your list of restaurants to try. Here are some pics... Enjoy!

New York, New York

I had a Chocolate Cappuccino in the Hug Mug. See the heart?

My friends had Chocolate Chai in a fancy teapot contraption

I had the Huevos Rancheros Sunrise Burrito scrambled instead of in a burrito. Instant foodgasms!
 These were their menu choices:
Chocolate Cheesecake Crepe

Cinnamon Apple and White Chocolate Truffle Cream French Toast
It was all worth every single calorie! Until next time...
 



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your victory!! And thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you. You have some awesome resources and recipes here.
    Looks like the NYC trip was interesting.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! Interesting is definitely the word to describe that trip. It was fun too though :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...