Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring In2 Action Challenge - Weeks 3 and 4 Recap

Where has time gone? This challenge is almost over! I missed last week's update because I had a major final exam on the brain. Now that that's over I am enjoying a little rest and relaxation. So, what's new?

-Well first, I didn't exercise for most of the last week (all except yesterday actually). First I was tired and then I didn't feel up to it. This doesn't really happen very often but maybe it was my body telling me to take it easy. I was having some shin pain and I knew I needed to get new shoes. I got that taken care of on Monday and jumped back into it yesterday.

-My eating habits were so-so. As usual, they could be better. What I've been eating hasn't been too bad but I need to include more veges. The sugar reduction for Lent is also going okay. I had ice cream from Coldstone and chocolate in the last couple of days (blame it on the hormones), and two sugary coffee drinks during exam week but overall I haven't been going too crazy with the sugar. By the way, the sugar in that ice cream messed me up so bad, I became sooooo tired after eating it and swore I was running a temperature. I won't be doing that again any time soon.

-I still need to get back on track with breakfast but now it's more because of laziness rather than being busy.

Let's have a look at the numbers:

Beginning of Challenge: 199
Week 3: 194.8 (-2 from previous week)
Week 4: 193.8 (-1)
Total: -5.2

Edited to add* - How could I forget to mention? Team Unstoppable kicked major booty last week and made our debut on the Leaderboard at position 8. Check it out!

How was your week?

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...