Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Power of One Challenge- Week Four Recap


A day late... actually more like three. I just wanted to share how last week's weigh in went. I lost 2.4 lbs making it a total of 2.8 lbs down for the challenge. Yeah!!! Tomorrow is my last day of month three in the TurboFire/Chalean Extreme hybrid and those HIIT workouts are no joke! Last week I mostly cooked and ate at home so I was able to limit the amount of processed food in my diet. This week is a totally different story (more on that in this week's update). This week's project is to be the CEO of your life and plan your week out. My exercise plan is easy because I am following a schedule but I didn't plan meals for this week. Since it's time for grocery shopping, I am gonna go ahead and plan my meals for next week before I go shopping. I am also trying to be strategic and see how much I can save on groceries by shopping in my kitchen cupboards first and also clipping coupons. I am not much of a short term planner so hopefully this goes well :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...