Sunday, October 24, 2010

Quote of the Day

"Fall seven times, stand up eight."

The above quote is credited as a Japanese Proverb and is also similarly stated in Proverbs 24:16. Many of us made resolutions at the beginning of this year that we may (or may not) have let fall by the wayside. The year will be over in about 10 weeks and we will usher in 2011 with  new (or old) resolutions. Two Sundays ago the date was 10/10/10, a date that signified new beginnings for many. On that date, I recommitted myself to my goal of becoming healthier that I set at the beginning of the year. I definitely fell off the wagon quite a few times since then but as the quote above states, no matter how many times you fall down, the important thing is to get up again.

Are there any resolutions that you made for this year that you will recommit to in the last 10 weeks of 2010?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...