Friday, March 19, 2010

Laugh of the Day

Well not today, but the other day I came across two of Mo'nique's interviews for the movie Precious (for which she won an Oscar). The first link is to her interview with Craig Ferguson that definitely had me ROTFL and the second is an interview with HipHollywood where she talks about making it in Hollywood, Oprah, her talk show, the movie and a few other things. I admire that even though she considers herself the "finest sex kitten" out there she was still inspired (by her husband) to lose weight (40 lbs at the time) so that she can be around for the long term. She looks great in these interviews! Did I mention that I love how she talks about her husband... ladies, take note. Congratulations to her on breaking barriers in Hollywood and winning that Oscar!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...