Monday, December 3, 2012

Rocking the Runway

Recently I had the opportunity to model at a fashion show put on by our local SNMA Chapter. I had a blast but after the show I promised to never ever criticize another runway model again! It was so tiring and I was more sore after the show than I have been in quite a while. I had four outfit changes during two segments (two in each segment) separated by a break so I was rushing a lot. Check out the photos below. Outfits are courtesy of Black Cat Vintage.

SNMA-325SNMA-322  SNMA-398 SNMA-453 SNMA-575

Thank you to the photographer for these awesome photos.

This experience taught me to seize opportunities to have fun no matter what size or shape you are. Live your life to the fullest and remember, You are Beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...