Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mini Website Round up

Source
Have you checked out the body rock movement as yet? Bodyrock.tv has great workouts that you can do at home. They are short, effective, and best of all FREE! They will also be adding more recipes on a regular basis in the near future.

I have also been spending some time on the YogaJournal YouTube channel lately. They have an array of free yoga videos. I tried the one on Arm Balances the other day and the instructions were pretty good. I am excited to learn these seemingly impossible poses.

Side notes:

I saw two things on FB this week that stayed with me long after I viewed them so I thought I would share. The first is a video in which Oprah describes the beauty of surrendering. Amazing insight on how to get what you what in life :-)

Finally, an associate of mine share this photo with the following quote on his page:
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I was reading a blog recently and caught myself almost wanting to be like the writer because of their experiences and things they had accomplished. This quote came back to me and was a nice reality check.

Have a great and productive week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...