Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dream Board

I finally got around to creating my dream board after about three years of planning to do so. It is true, I can be a major procrastinator. Well, I finally got started it and here it is!

For those who don't know, a dream/vision board is a way to take your goals, hopes and aspirations, and put them into an artistic form that you can look at everyday. By utilizing the law of attraction and focusing on what you want to accomplish you bring your dreams into your reality. It is reccommended that you write your goals down and look at them on a regular basis, even daily if possible. A dream board is a good way for me to do that especially since I always forget to go back and look at the paper I wrote them down on! I learned about this concept many years ago and wanted to create one. The wall space in front of my treadmill was looking very bare and that got me into action mode. Now I have something positive to look at and meditate on during my workouts. It is definitely not complete but it's off to a good start!

How do you maintain sight of your goals? Please share by leaving a comment below.
Click here to learn how to create your own Dream Board.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...